Talk:In The Village
I think that there should be topics with headings as above and then resposes under the same headings (taken to a separate page if they become a long thread)... -- ??? unknown annon
- Yes. The convention (among mediawiki sites) seems to be...
- == Headings level 2 == for new dicussion topics.
- Subsequent replies are indented with ':'
- and everyone should always sign their comment using the four tildas: ~~~~ syntax (which the person above didn't do!)
- Discussions can get a bit disorganised otherwise.
- The question on my mind right now is... Why is there general discussion taking place on this "Talk:In The Village" page and on the "In The Village" page? This discussion should be here because it is a discussion about the discussion; a meta-discussion. But the topics below, let's move to the In The Village page? What the hell. I'll do it right now! -- Harry Wood 15:15, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- This wiki is quite old (it has already been moved from a previous domain) and very underused. I guess we were all learning a few things.... feel free to change anything you wnat Harry!! Gordo 07:46, 2 May 2007 (UTC)